Friday, August 23, 2013

Sticking Together

Thursday, August 22

I wasn't going to blog tonight because it's 1:00 am and I have to be up for work in 4 hours. But then I thought....I can't disappoint the girls' fans! Besides, new moms don't sleep anyway right?!?!

Sadly, I wasn't able to spend much time with the girls this evening after work. Movers are coming tomorrow morning to take everything to the new house so we had to finish packing tonight. I did go to the hospital to drop off milk and get in a quick snuggle with Devyn and Kinley before heading back home to pack. I was there in time for Kinley's feeding, but unfortunately it didn't go well. She had two serious breathing episodes and the nurse had to use the oxygen mask to bring her levels back up. The nurses have come to the conclusion that she just doesn't want to leave Devyn behind in the hospital, so she's playing tricks on us to keep them together:-)

 My (current) favorite picture of Kinley! She's already a better whistler than her mom!
 
 
The only change for the girls today was that Devyn's feeds were increased to 53 cc's. The little stinker is still perfectly happy being fed through her tube. She needs to get a move on and eat from her bottle!  She's being teased by the little boy across from her in the NICU.....he's much younger than her and can down his entire bottle in just a few minutes.
 
I did take a couple more pics...but I have NO idea where the camera is now! Check back later for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment