Thursday, August 29, 2013

Fingers Crossed

Wednesday, August 28

Devyn and Kinley are doing great! Kinley is still on track to come home soon...although I don't think we'll know for sure until after her eye exam tomorrow. My guess is that we'll spend the night with her on Friday and bring her home Saturday. Our fingers are crossed!

 Kinley under her cabana.
 
 Kinley looks ready to come home to me!
 
Burrito de Kinley!

Dad and I went in late tonight for their 11 and 11:30 pm feedings. I nursed Devyn while Dad fed Kinley her bottle. Both girls did fantastic! It was probably the smoothest, and quickest,  feeding time we've ever had.
Daddy changing Devyn.

Kinley is trying to catch up in the weight department. She now weighs 6 lb. 4 oz. Devyn gained a bit as well, but still weighs 7 pounds.

 Devyn relaxing....
 
Devyn screaming...

No comments:

Post a Comment