Sunday, September 8, 2013

Ready For Some Football!

Sunday, September 8

Well, it didn't take long for Dad to begin preparing the girls for a life of sports. I think he's hoping for a better response from the girls than he's gotten from me. When I woke up he already had Kinley in her Minnesota Vikings jersey, and mine and Devyn's were ready and waiting.


 



Our first night with both girls went pretty well. Better than I was expecting actually! The girls cooperated nicely and each waited for her sister to finish eating before she decided it was her turn...for the most part! I did walk into their room at one point and Dad was holding both girls trying to convince them to wait patiently for their feeding.

Tomorrow is Devyn's turn at the pediatrician. We'll see how much bigger the "big" sister is.


The girls did NOT appreciate this photo shoot.

No comments:

Post a Comment