Sunday, August 30, 2015

Where did Summer Go?

Sunday, August 30
July 27, 2015
Ellie on left, Brylee on right
Note to self....don't start a blog post and then wait a month to actually finish it. You won't remember what was going on in your life a month ago:-(

I started this post exactly 30 days ago. So, needless to say, I have very little recollection of what I SHOULD be posting about. What I do know was that at the beginning of August the girls were still enjoying summer: playing in the backyard, making messes, attending appointments, and growing like weeds! Actually, the only thing that has really changed is that on top of all of that, I am now back at work.    


Thing 1 and Thing 2 (Ellie on left, Brylee on right)
I'm still looking for the same photo of Devyn and Kinley wearing these outfits.

This is how one parent takes all 4 girls to Kinley's physical therapy appointments. We carry Kinley and harness Devyn to the stroller so she can't run away.

Devyn the monkey.

Devyn took a tumbling/gymnastics class this summer and loved it! It was right up her alley: lots of running around trying out all the different stations. The balance beam and this pull-up bar were her favorites. Her least favorite part was practicing patience when she had to wait for another kid to be done.

Devyn and Kinley were in swimming lessons as well. Devyn seemed to enjoy them, although not nearly as much as Kinley! We definitely need to get them in the big pool more often.




 
Swim lessons with Daddy!

Devyn hanging out in the baby carseat while Kinley was in her lesson.


Ellie watching her big sisters play in the backyard.

 
Melts my heart!

I thought I was catching a sweet moment between Devyn and Ellie. Instead, I caught this...

No comments:

Post a Comment