Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Pumpkin Patch

Tuesday, October 22

At 18 weeks old, Devyn and Kinley are doing great! Their feisty little personalities show more each day. Devyn has even started flashing us a real smile these past few days! She loves it when you stick your tongue out at her:-) I haven't been able to get a good picture of one of her smiles yet though. As soon as I put a camera in front of her face she gets too distracted.
Smile Devyn!
 
Last Friday the girls had their follow-up appointment with the cardiologist. They both had EKGs and heart ultrasounds to look for any abnormalities and to check that their PDAs are still closed. The doctor said everything looked great!
 
Kinley's EKG
 
Devyn's heart ultrasound
 
The family took a trip to Gilcrease Orchard last weekend to check out the pumpkin patch. It didn't feel like fall...the temperature was in the 80s. But we got some apple cider and cute pictures anyway. The girls don't have Halloween costumes yet, so instead they wore their Dr. Seuss Thing 1 and Thing 2 outfits.
 
 Their first wagon ride (well....really not a ride).
 
 Mom and Dad were HOT! Only the girls were dressed appropriately for the weather.

 Just the girls

 "Get us out of here! It's time for lunch!"   -Devyn and Kinley
 
 Momma and Devyn
 
 
I am starting to get a little more brave when it comes to leaving the house with the girls alone. We had our first professional family photo taken last week, so the girls and I took a trip to the mall to look for outfits. I think these pictures that I took of the girls before our outing turned out better than the family photos taken by a professional. Oh well!
 
 "Does Dad know where we're going?" -Devyn

 No smiles for Mom today.

Let's go shopping!
 
 

More pictures from this week:


"Mom, my shoes and socks do NOT match my outfit!" -Devyn

 Morning snuggles with Kinley.

 Pajama party with Daddy!

 
My little ZTA legacies!
 
Devyn's such a big girl already!
 
 Thing 1 and Thing 2
 
 I decided to go with navy polka dotted bloomers and headbands for our family photos. I'm not sure it was the best choice. I'll post some of the photos once they come in.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment